Tastes EXACTLY like stir fried rice! This super healthy dinner is simply amazing! Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, fiber, phosphorus, folate, potassium, manganese as well as vitamin C, K and B6!
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 plates
- (4.4 /5)
- 24 ratings
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 Chicken Thigh
- 2 Chicken Eggs
- 3 to 4 leaves of Coriander
- 2 stems of Spring Onion
- 1 medium-size Onion
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- 3 or 4 cloves of Garlic
- 2 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan Rock Salt
- Optional but highly recommended:
- 1 tablespoon of RESTORE Microsliced Chia Seeds
- Slice and dice cauliflower by hand, grater or food processor.
- Sautee chicken and onions in olive oil. When onions are browned, add garlic and ginger, stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Add mixed vegetables and spring onion, mix well for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower , salt and soya sauce and mixed together constantly.
- Make space in center of pan. Add sesame oil and two eggs, mix egg evenly throughout.
- Sprinkle RESTORE wile mixing.