This yummy soup is loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and alkaline ingredients. It also contains mega amounts of manganese, maagnesium, protein, fiber, phosphorus, potassium and copper, as well as vitamins A, C, K and B6.
Creamy Broccoli Carrot Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Pot
- (4.4 /5)
- 42 ratings
- one halt head of Broccoli
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 large Carrot
- 1 Level teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 level teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 level teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon of RESTORE
- Clean and cut Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots and Garlic
- Steam for 15 minutes
- Boil 1.2 liter of water in a separate pot (optional: can use chicken broth to replace water)
- Transfer half-liter of boiling water from pot into separate container.
- Add Turmeric powder, black pepper, salt and RESTORE into container and blend well stirring with whisk or fork. Add back into pot
- Add steamed vegetables along with the boiled water and blend for 1 minute.