Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.8 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 30-40 Shiitake Mushrooms
- 3 medium-size Carrots
- 1 large Yellow Onion
- 8-10 cloves of Garlic
- Himalayan Pink Salt (add to taste)
- Black Pepper (add to taste)
- Herbal Seasoning (optional)
- Chicken Stock/Broth (optional)
- Clean mushrooms well.
- In a large pot, add 4-5 liters of water.
- Add mushrooms to water and bring water to boil.
- Once water starts to boil, lower heat to medium.
- Cover pot and continue boiling 1 hour.
- While water is boiling, clean and quarter carrots, slice garlic and onion.
- Add carrot, garlic and onion to pot.
- Boil for an additional 1 hour, add water if needed.
- Add chicken stock/broth. (optional)
- Add herbal seasoning, salt, pepper to taste.
- Mix in blender, add 1 tablespoon of RESTORE and blend well.
- Your Creamy Mushroom Soup is ready to serve.