Pure health… Amazing taste! So easy to make and loved by all! Full of fiber, protein, omega 3, antioxidants, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, vitamin A,C, K and so much more…
Pumpkin, Carrot and Tomato Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 Plate
- (4.7 /5)
- 24 ratings
- 1 quarter of Pumpkin
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 4 or 5 cloves of Garlic
- 2 large Carrots
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Optional but highly recommended:
- 1tablespoon of RESTORE Microsliced Chia Seeds
- Clean and cut pumpkin, carrot and garlic.
- Steam tomatoes 5-7 minutes. Place in ice water and remove skin.
- Steam other vegetables for 15 minutes or until softened.
- Boil 1.2 liter of water in a separate pot.
- Transfer half-liter of boiling water from pot into separate container.
- Add Turmeric powder, black pepper, salt and RESTORE into container and stir with whisk or fork. Add back into pot.
- Add steamed vegetables (including tomatoes) along with the boiled water into blender and blend for 1 minute.