A 5 star Recipe that can be prepared in less than 20 minutes. Rich in Vitamin A,C,K, B6 along with other essential minerals such as Manganese, Copper, Potassium, Iron which helps your body to fight against cancer and heart disease.
Kale Carrot Garlic Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Pot
- (4.3 /5)
- 103 ratings
- Kale, 3 to 4 leaves
- Garlic, 4 to 5 cloves
- 1 Table spoon of Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 Carrot
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- RESTORE Microsliced Chiaseed
- Clean and cut Kale, Garlic and Carrot
- Steam for 15 minutes or until softened
- Boil 1 liter of water in pot (Optional: Can use chicken broth to replace water)
- Transfer half liter of boiled water from pot into separate container.
- Add Tumeric, Black pepper, salt and RESTORE into container, mix well and return to pot.
- Transfer steamed vegetables and pot water into blender and blend for 1 minute